HIV/AIDS Red Ribbon Campaign, Order Now!

ending.ai...@gmail.com

Jun 26, 2014, 2:57:26 AM6/26/14
Greetings. As we prepare for 2014 World AIDS Day, 1st December, we're taking Organisation, Individual, Churches, Colleges, Universities Orders for Red Ribbon lapel Pins/badges for 2014 WORLD AIDS DAY Campaigns and advocacy activities. To place an order, kindly contacts us at red.r...@aymu.org or follow us http://www.aymu.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=85&Itemid=126 OR http://goo.gl/nf95A8

All Beaded Red and white HIV/AIDS awareness pins have been handcrafted by Orphans & Women Living with AIDS in Uganda. All proceeds go to our Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Service Delivery Projects, for details follow the links below Orphan Care http://is.gd/x8IdHx and https://www.facebook.com/africayouthmini/photos_albums See attached Red Ribbon Images.
Together We Can End AIDS,
Albert KUNIHIRA
CEO/Peace & AIDS Activist/Resource Mobilisation Officer
Africa Youth Ministries
AG. Director Living Hope Health Care
P.O. BOX 20029, Kampala-Uganda
Plot 002 Jerusalem Avenue, Off Airport Road
P: +256-776-200002/753-200002/793-200002
Online Giving: www.aymu.givengain.org
E: red.r...@aymu.org Skype: stopaidsug
F: www.facebook.com/africayouthmini

"Investment in AIDS will be repaid a thousand-fold in lives saved and communities held together."Dr. Peter Piot, Executive Director, UNAIDS