Hitchwiki Maps for Android is here!

Mikael Korpela

Jun 6, 2014, 4:57:36 PM6/6/14
to Hitchgathering.org Discussion List, Hitchwiki
Yay!

Try out shiny new mobile app for this summer's adventures!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dualquo.te.hitchwiki

Big thanks to Marko Petrovic for making this. It's all of course open source:
https://github.com/marko-petrovic/hitchwiki-android-app
https://github.com/marko-petrovic/hitchwiki-android-app-api-lib

Bugs, new ideas etc: just comment here, open an github-issue or drop an email to contact (ät) hitchwiki.org

If the app crashes or anyhow doesn't work as it should, report crash through dialog window.

Same in FB post: https://www.facebook.com/Hitchwiki/posts/730822903623695

Happy hitching!
Mikael

Ralf Platschkowski

Jun 6, 2014, 5:16:53 PM6/6/14
to hitc...@googlegroups.com
First of all: Fu**ing AWESOME!

Second: Not compatible with Nexus 7..... uhm :( Only for phones, if I
get it right?

Hugs,
Platschi

Mikael Korpela

Jun 6, 2014, 6:29:30 PM6/6/14
to hitc...@googlegroups.com, Marko Petrović
Ciao Platschi,

> Second: Not compatible with Nexus 7..... uhm :( Only for phones, if I get it right?

No idea, I've been quite busy so just followed development from aside. CC'ing Marko here.

I opened https://github.com/marko-petrovic/hitchwiki-android-app/issues/11

Mikael