How to delete senseless position on Hitchwiki maps?

oo-O-oo

Nov 19, 2012, 10:21:40 AM11/19/12
to hitc...@googlegroups.com
There are lots of senseless positions on hitchwiki maps. I'd like to remove them some but how?

Here is a short list:
  1. http://hitchwiki.org/maps/?place=3468
  2. http://hitchwiki.org/maps/?place=3467 this two are senseless. real position is on the crossroads
  3. http://hitchwiki.org/maps/?place=4705 this is also located in woman jail. nice place to start?
  4. http://hitchwiki.org/maps/?place=8506 empty field, nice
  5. and so on.

Thomas Weber

Nov 19, 2012, 10:31:06 AM11/19/12
to hitc...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Seems that my admin right for deleting is enough but deleting the places does not work :(

Tommy

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 07:21:40 -0800 (PST)
> Von: oo-O-oo <oo-...@yandex.ru>
> An: hitc...@googlegroups.com
> Betreff: [hitchwiki] How to delete senseless position on Hitchwiki maps?

> There are lots of senseless positions on hitchwiki maps. I'd like to
> remove
> them some but how?
>
> Here is a short list:
>
> 1. http://hitchwiki.org/maps/?place=3468
> 2. http://hitchwiki.org/maps/?place=3467 this two are senseless. real
> position is on the crossroads
> 3. http://hitchwiki.org/maps/?place=4705 this is also located in woman
> jail. nice place to start?
> 4. http://hitchwiki.org/maps/?place=8506 empty field, nice
> 5. and so on.

Mikael Korpela

Nov 19, 2012, 2:31:28 PM11/19/12
to hitc...@googlegroups.com

On new version of the maps there will be possibility to remove places. Or rather suggest them for removing and only admins could remove them. (Better suggestions?)

Currently it's possible to remove them only directly from the db. I can remove those ones at some point.

Mikael

oo-O-oo oo-O-oo

Nov 19, 2012, 3:12:54 PM11/19/12
to hitc...@googlegroups.com
that's pretty enough I think. people will suggest and will explain reasons then position will be removed or moved to proper place.