Mediawiki 1.26.1

Philipp Gruber

Dec 21, 2015, 12:28:46 AM12/21/15
to Hitchwiki
I just upgraded the server that Hitchwiki runs on to Debian Jessie, the
current release.
While I was at it, I also upgraded MediaWiki to 1.26.1, the latest release.

Alexey Krichun

Dec 21, 2015, 7:07:34 AM12/21/15
to Hitchwiki
Hi Philip,

Seems that non-English sections don't work after update.
"A database query error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software."

Philipp Gruber

Dec 21, 2015, 7:30:39 AM12/21/15
to hitc...@googlegroups.com
Indeed, thanks for that.
Looks like they need a database update, which is very slow.
Russian and German are working now. Going through all the other
languages one by one.

Cheers,

Phil

Alexey Krichun

Dec 21, 2015, 3:12:15 PM12/21/15
to Hitchwiki
Hi Philip,

Now it works, thanks!
But user list in Russian part not synced with the list in English part. I can log into English part, but can' into Russian.