XtremeJS 2021 - 100% Discount Coupon

life michael

Dec 9, 2021, 1:45:36 PM12/9/21
to Haim Michael
Hello Friends,

XtremeJS 2021 (https://xtremejs.dev) will take place in two weeks (on Thursday, December 23rd, 2021). I have just arranged for you a coupon that will allow you free registration. Please use the 'lifeacademy' coupon. This coupon has a limited number of tickets so please use it ASAP (if interested).

CFPs for XtremeJS 2022 (https://bit.ly/33gTVcX), XtremePython 2022 (https://bit.ly/3GtogTY), and XtremeJ 2022 (https://bit.ly/3oDFCXU) are already open.

Have a great weekend!
Haim.

P.S.
Please note that this email is sent to the google groups' emails addresses (google groups that were used during the course we had together). You can always take yourself out of a google group by visiting at https://groups.google.com/

--

Haim Michael
Software Developer, Consultant & Trainer

whatsapp: 972.54.6655837
telephone: 972.3.3726013 #700

XtremeJS Online Conference