Learn How To Develop Simple Applications for Android (Hebrew) + Learn How To Develop Extensions for Google Chrome Web Browser (English)

Haim Michael

Apr 21, 2011, 4:39:46 AM4/21/11
to Haim Michael
Hello Friends,

I have recently completed to develop two interesting new training resources I believe you will find interesting on your end. Both of them are available for free.

The first resource is the initial version for my android israeli guide. You can find it at www.androidbook.co.il. It provides with the basic required information for developing both simple and hybrid applications for the android platform. When watching the video clips please don't hesitate and place questions that arise. I will be more than happy to do my best and create new video clips that provide the required answers. Everything is in Hebrew. Please note that the purpose of this guide is to provide you with a jump start only. Detailed android courses can be found for free at www.abelski.com

The second resource is a new course at www.abelski.com that teaches how to develop extensions for the google chrome web browser. It includes slides and video clips and unlike the www.androidbook.co.il web site that serves as a jump start only, this resource is very detailed. You can it at http://www.abelski.com/moodle/course/view.php?id=141

Please note that apart of the fun itself you can make some money by placing for sale the applications you develop. You can place for sale your android applications at market.android.com. You can place for sale your google chrome extensions and applications at http://chrome.google.com/webstore.

I hope you enjoy.

Hag Sameach:)

Haim.