Kotlin Fundamentals [90 Academic Hours Online Course]

life michael

Nov 11, 2020, 11:28:14 AM11/11/20
to Haim Michael
Hello Friends,

I have recently started to deliver my 'Kotlin Fundamentals' course. There are still 3 available seats.

kotlin_fundamentals_course_1200_628v4.jpg

You can find more information about the Kotlin programming language at www.kotlinlang.org.

Please note that Kotlin isn't just Google's preferred programming language when developing for Android... it is also a highly relevant programming language when developing server-side applications...  most of the students that take this course are server side developers.

So far we had one meeting only. It shouldn't be difficult to catch up (we have it captured on video).

If you are interested in this course... please let me know and I will send you the video of the first meeting... free... and without any obligation on your end.

Sincerely yours,

Haim.

--

Haim Michael
Software Developer, Consultant & Trainer

blog:                  http://blog.lifemichael.com
speakerpedia:   http://speakerpedia.com/speakers/life-michael
youtube:            http://www.youtube.com/lifemichael
linkedin:             https://www.linkedin.com/in/lifemichael