Fun San Francisco event Thursday evening

Jon Voss

May 22, 2013, 1:47:32 PM5/22/13
to histo...@googlegroups.com
Calling all history nerds in San Francisco:

I thought you might be interested in this fun event we're doing on Thursday at California Historical Society 6-8pm. Let me know if you're into it and I'll put your name on the list.  We're going to be digging into some amazing and rarely seen old photos of SF, together with online maps and all kinds of super old city directories and the like to collectively solve some mysteries.  And drink beer, which we've promised not to spill on any old stuff. It's fully interactive and informal.

This is our first try at this, and we hope to be doing this at a number of different venues around the Bay this year, from libraries and museums to bars and dot com hacker spaces.

Jon

Jon Voss
Historypin Strategic Partnerships Director

ph. 415-935-4701

We Are What We Do
London | San Francisco

James Morley

May 22, 2013, 2:59:42 PM5/22/13
to histo...@googlegroups.com
Wish I could be there! I don't think I need to say 'have fun' :)
---
James Morley
www.jamesmorley.net / @jamesinealing
www.whatsthatpicture.com / @PhotosOfThePast