New personal "Projects"

Translucence

Aug 10, 2014, 8:34:46 AM8/10/14
to histo...@googlegroups.com
Hi, a large "fill in the blank" section has appeared on my HistoryPin profile for "Projects", above my list of photos.

I thought Projects were a special thing that organisations had to request specially? This section didn't appear previously.

Jon Voss

Aug 11, 2014, 2:36:53 PM8/11/14
to histo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,
That's a bug you've spotted.  You shouldn't be able to see the Projects section, and it's related to some of the new user interface work that we're working on.

We'll flag this up.

Thanks! Jon

Jon Voss
Historypin Strategic Partnerships Director

ph. 415-935-4701

We Are What We Do
London | San Francisco