We're hiring!

Rebekkah Abraham

Apr 2, 2013, 10:18:13 AM4/2/13
to histo...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We're excited to announce that we're recruiting two new roles on the Historypin Team:
  • Project Officer, based in San Francisco, CA USA
  • Project Officer, based at Historypin HQ in London, UK

Project Officers are responsible for supporting the delivery of our growing portfolio of Historypin Projects around the world. From liaising with stakeholders to running activities with local communities, they’ll be involved with innovative projects combining digital and on-the-ground engagement. You can find out more about the roles here:

http://wearewhatwedo.org/vacancies/

Please feel free to promote it through your networks and circulate it to anyone who might be interested in applying.

Warmest wishes,

Rebekkah