Contributing to a project

Thomas Tunsch

Aug 13, 2014, 9:59:11 AM8/13/14
to histo...@googlegroups.com
After I started a collection about the first Hawaiian in Germany (http://www.historypin.com/channels/view/56257/#!collections/view/id/5087/) I've found the project "East at Main Street" (http://www.historypin.com/project/51-east-at-main-street/). If I understand the guidelines correctly, it isn't possible just to add a collection to the project, but the whole content has to be uploaded again.

If this is the only way to participate in a project, I suggest to add some function to make it easier. Would this be possible?

Rebekkah Abraham

Aug 13, 2014, 10:38:00 AM8/13/14
to histo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You don't need to re-upload the content, you just need to get in touch with the Historypin Team and we'll add it for you retrospectively. If you want to add any more content, you can click "contribute" on the project and it will go in automatically. We are working on functionality which will enable you to do this yourself.

Warm wishes,

Rebekkah

On 13 August 2014 14:59, 'Thomas Tunsch' via Historypin Community <histo...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
After I started a collection about the first Hawaiian in Germany (http://www.historypin.com/channels/view/56257/#!collections/view/id/5087/) I've found the project "East at Main Street" (http://www.historypin.com/project/51-east-at-main-street/). If I understand the guidelines correctly, it isn't possible just to add a collection to the project, but the whole content has to be uploaded again.

If this is the only way to participate in a project, I suggest to add some function to make it easier. Would this be possible?

Rebekkah Abraham
Historypin Operations Director

We Are What We Do
71 St John Street
London
EC1M 4NJ
020 7148 7670
07910 731 679

Thomas Tunsch

Aug 13, 2014, 11:03:50 AM8/13/14
to histo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rebekkah,

Thanks, that's great. Whom should I contact? Is it possible here in the group?

Best, Thomas

Rebekkah Abraham

Aug 13, 2014, 11:17:23 AM8/13/14
to histo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Thomas,

I've sent you a direct email about this; let me know if you don't receive it.

Rebekkah

Thomas Tunsch

Aug 14, 2014, 6:38:09 AM8/14/14
to histo...@googlegroups.com