Re: [historypin-community] Digest for historypin@googlegroups.com - 3 Messages in 1 Topic

Kasia Z

Aug 28, 2013, 6:27:32 PM8/28/13
to histo...@googlegroups.com

I agree with Jon, I'd go for #ThenAndNow, with #HistoryFade second

Kasia

On 29 August 2013 08:06, <histo...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/historypin/topics

    Alex Smith <alex....@wearewhatwedo.org> Aug 28 04:09AM -0700

    Dear All,

    We are trying to strengthen our twitter/facebook hashtags. We use
    #PinOfTheDay and #OnThisDay already.

    We want to introduce a hashtag for a great overlay of an image in
    Historypin on Google street view.

    Imagine this is at the beginning of a tweet, which would you click on:

    - Isn't this #Overlay amazing...

    - Isn't this #Fade amazing...

    - Isn't this #StreetView amazing...

    - Isn't this #ThenAndNow amazing...

    - Isn't this #HistoryFade amazing...

    Or indeed, Let us know if you have some other cracking hashtags that you
    think would better describe an overlay?

    Take care,

    Alex

    Jon Voss <jon....@wearewhatwedo.org> Aug 28 08:33AM -0700

    I like ThenAndNow, and probably HistoryFade as a number 2, though it does bring Kid 'n Play immediately to mind..

    Jon

    Jon Voss
    Historypin Strategic Partnerships Director
    ph. 415-935-4701

    We Are What We Do
    London | San Francisco