Availability of tours on the Android app

Léon Robichaud

Apr 4, 2013, 4:35:38 PM4/4/13
to histo...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

My students and I are currently developping 5 tours of Sherbrooke (Quebec, Canada) on the HistoryPin platform. To ensure the broadest availability of the tours, I was wondering if and when tours would be available from the Android app. Currently, we have to use the web version to access tours on Android tablets.

Best regards,

Léon Robichaud
Université de Sherbrooke

Rebekkah Abraham

Apr 4, 2013, 4:44:07 PM4/4/13
to histo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Leon,

Fantastic to hear that you are working on Tour with your students. We're really keen to add more functionality to the Android app, but unfortunately this isn't in our upcoming development schedule. But keep an eye on our blog and Google group for news about updates to site and app functionality. And send us a link to your Channel when you're done - we'd love to take a look at what you and your students create.

Warm wishes,

Rebekkah

Rebekkah Abraham
Historypin Operations Director