New features on Historypin

Rebekkah Abraham

Sep 12, 2013, 1:27:16 PM9/12/13
to histo...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

We are excited to announce some new features, based on some of the great suggestions and requests our community has shared with us. Our tech team has been beavering away in their workshop and now you will find …

  • Social logins so you can use Twitter of Facebook to create a Historypin account. (See your Channel settings under "Authentication" to add another way to login to your Channel)
  • Email alerts so that you know as soon as someone adds a comment to your content. (See your Channel settings to opt-in or out).
  • A snazzy new Activity Feed on your Channel showing all the comments, stories and Repeats which have been added to your content.
We hope you find them useful. We’re always keen to hear your feedback on how the site could be improved and are here to answer any of your queries. So please do keep sharing them!

Rebekkah