Fwd: District 6 Announcements

Alice Forrester

Sep 6, 2023, 6:45:14 PM9/6/23
to HistoricEdgefield, Historic Edgefield, Jenna M Philip, Frank Zier, Patrick Nitch, Jennifer Holskey Alexander, Alice Forrester, Sally Ann Eddmenson, Peter D Greaves, Jim Damato, Jim Hoobler, Lois Layne, Allyson Edwards, Samuel Ellis, brandon Dyce, John Guider, Kristen Stenson
Hi Neighbors,
Here is our new Councilman Clay Capp's first newsletter. Please reach out to him via his email in the newsletter if you want to subscribe or share an issue or concern with him.
Thank you,
Alice Forrester
 Historic Edgfield Neighbors

Sep 7, 2023, 3:42:17 AM9/7/23
to Alice Forrester, HistoricEdgefield, Historic Edgefield, Jenna M Philip, Frank Zier, Patrick Nitch, Jennifer Holskey Alexander, Sally Ann Eddmenson, Peter D Greaves, Jim Damato, Jim Hoobler, Lois Layne, Allyson Edwards, Samuel Ellis, brandon Dyce, John Guider, Kristen Stenson
Is there an official description/definition of traffic calming?

Thanks so much

Thom Brown

Sent from my mobile phone. Please excuse any typos or autocorrect errors.

Alice Forrester

Sep 7, 2023, 10:03:34 AM9/7/23
to Thomas J Brown, Allyson Edwards, Frank Zier, Historic Edgefield, HistoricEdgefield, Jenna M Philip, Jennifer Holskey Alexander, Jim Damato, Jim Hoobler, John Guider, Kristen Stenson, Lois Layne, Patrick Nitch, Peter D Greaves, Sally Ann Eddmenson, Samuel Ellis, brandon Dyce
Hi Thom,
If you click on the link to apply it takes you to the Metro website and explains the program.
Take care,
Alice

Alice Forrester

Sep 7, 2023, 10:07:19 AM9/7/23
to Thomas J Brown, Allyson Edwards, Frank Zier, Historic Edgefield, HistoricEdgefield, Jenna M Philip, Jennifer Holskey Alexander, Jim Damato, Jim Hoobler, John Guider, Kristen Stenson, Lois Layne, Patrick Nitch, Peter D Greaves, Sally Ann Eddmenson, Samuel Ellis, brandon Dyce
Hi Neighbors,
Please check the traffic calming map for your street. If you want yo have it added to the list fill out the application form.
Fatherland and 9th are on the list.
Alice