HISTORIC EDGEFIELD NEIGHBORS Community Meeting 10/24 7:00PM

jpdof...@aol.com

Oct 8, 2023, 3:47:41 PM10/8/23
to historic...@googlegroups.com

Community Meeting!

Tuesday, October 24, 7:00 – 8:15 PM

East Park Community Center

Please join us for a Historic Edgefield Neighbors Community Meeting. Clay Capp, our new District 6 Metro Council Representative will join us for introductions, council updates, and Q&A. We also expect to have an MNPD East Precinct representative on hand for a neighborhood crime report.

All are welcome!

jpdof...@aol.com

Oct 19, 2023, 3:43:35 PM10/19/23
to historic...@googlegroups.com

Remember to join us for a Historic Edgefield Neighbors community meeting this Tuesday.

Tuesday October 24, 2023 7:00 PM - 8:15 PM

East Park Community Center

MNPD East Precinct Commander Harold Burke and

Community Affairs and Liaison Sgt. Paul Smith

will provide a local crime report and Q&A

District 6 Metro Council Member Clay Capp

will provide introduction and council updates with Q&A

All are welcome!