Peanut Butter Drive for Warner & Ida B. Wells School Backpacks

jpdof...@aol.com

Nov 27, 2023, 3:52:08 PM11/27/23
to historic...@googlegroups.com
It is Holiday Backpack time again!  Please help with the peanut butter drive!

For many years, HEN has partnered with the Tulip Street Legacy Fund to help supply students in need at Warner School and now, Ida B. Wells school, with backpacks full of food to take home over their winter break.

We have again been asked to supply 16 oz jars of creamy peanut butter for the 150 backpacks.  The 16 oz size works best in the backpacks.  Creamy Jif or similar brands seem to make a hit.  You can bring your donation to our HEN Holiday Party on Sunday, December 3rd or drop off on Anne Manner's front porch at 600 Russell Street any time before December 15th.

Thank you!

Inline image