Come Hang With Me and Emma Wildes in The Romance Room! Starting Monday!

1 view

Kayleigh Jamison

Feb 17, 2007, 6:03:07 PM2/17/07
to aphrodites_...@googlegroups.com, historic...@googlegroups.com, sexyauthors
Hey everyone,

For the next two weeks, I will be a featured author at The Romance Room, along with fellow Sexy historical author Emma Wildes.  We'll be posting excerpts, answering questions, and giving away some goodies.  The festivities are all part of gearing up for the big event, a visit from New York Times Bestselling Author, Teresa Medeiros.  (If you dont' know her, she's one of Sherrilyn Kenyon's favorite authors.  'Nuff said.)

I hope to see you all there!

-Kayleigh

--
Kayleigh Jamison, www.kayleighjamison.com

Ray Getzinger

Feb 17, 2007, 9:38:33 PM2/17/07
to historic...@googlegroups.com
Well I'll be. I thought both you and Emma were more famous than Teresa.

Ray

~Dag Hammarskjold~