4 Champagne Flutes for Leading Her to Heaven!

Kayleigh Jamison

Feb 28, 2007, 4:22:23 PM2/28/07
to aphrodites_...@googlegroups.com, historic...@googlegroups.com, sultry...@yahoogroups.com, theroma...@yahoogroups.com
Hey ya'll,  just got a great review from Cocktail Reviews for Leading Her to Heaven.  Cranberry Kiss says:

"Just when I thought the story was coming to a close, there came a sneaky little twist that tweaked my interest yet again. It had me reading as fast as I could, wanting to know what would happen, my heart yammering in my chest, because by now I had a real liking for the characters involved. Page after page gripped my imagination, and vivid scenes opened up in my minds eye. EXCELLENT!

All in all, I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Much, much more than the normal run of the mill historical romance and I look forward to reading more of Kayleigh Jamison's work."

http://cocktailreviews.wordpress.com/tag/aphrodites-apples-press/

Authors, I would recommend submitting your work to Cocktail Reviews.  The review came back in about a week, for one, and their style of review is refreshing and different.  She lists her favorite lines as well!

squeeing,

-Kayleigh

--
Kayleigh Jamison, www.kayleighjamison.com