I Need Your Votes - Again!

Kayleigh Jamison

Jan 15, 2008, 11:44:26 PM1/15/08
to teaser...@yahoogroups.com, sultry...@yahoogroups.com, historic...@googlegroups.com

I found out today that Leading Her to Heaven has been nominated for a Sensual Award over at eCata Sensual Romance.  Do go cast your vote when you get a chance.

And the other great news I got today:

The Rites Awards results are in, and I received Honorable Mention in both categories, Best Historical Author and Best Historical Romance Novel for Leading Her to Heaven. Honorable Mention means I came in second to Emma Wildes, who happens to be one of my favorite authors, so color me tickled pink!

Best,
Kayleigh

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kayleigh Jamison

Ray Getzinger

Jan 18, 2008, 9:19:50 PM1/18/08
to historic...@googlegroups.com
Put my vote in and congratulations on the honorable mention.

Hugs,

Ray
--
"Do you ever read any of the books you burn?"
He laughed. "That's against the law!"