A Great Week for the Authors of A Rose Of Any Colour!

Kayleigh Jamison

Dec 21, 2007, 5:18:12 PM12/21/07
to sultry...@yahoogroups.com, historic...@googlegroups.com
Authors of Freya's Bower's A Rose Of Any Colour Book Two: Maledom had a great week with some fantastic reviews!

Jennifer of CK2S gave the anthology 4 klovers.  " Freya's Bower brings readers a collection of riveting BDSM romances with male Dominants as the theme...there are some true gems in this anthology that should not be missed..."

And of my own "A Scandalous Arrangement":  "
Kayleigh Jamison is one of those writers who, if her name is listed as the author I know I want the book.  No question about it.  With A Scandalous Arrangement, she delivers what her fans have come to expect – a sexy and spirited tale roiling with numerous emotions, not the least of which is unbridled love and passion."

As for Katrina Strauss' "Efflorescence," Jennifer had this to say:  "
I can describe Katrina Strauss the same way I did Kayleigh Jamison – if she wrote it, I want it.  I do not even need to read the synopsis for the story before buying it.  She always delivers very imaginative, extremely sexy stories, and Efflorescence is no exception. "

Elise of BDSM Reviews gave it 4 stars.  "
I am pleased to say that I didn't think any of the stories detracted from the anthology, which is a rare thing in any anthology and a nearly unheard of thing in an anthology about BDSM. Generally, I can't call a single story my favorite, because I have more than one. All of the stories were worth reading, and they varied enough to have a little taste of many different types of domination."
About "A Scandalous Arrangement", "It's a nice fantasy piece for those who prefer a harsh taskmaster."

Jasmina from TCM Reviews says, "All in all, this is a thoroughly entertaining collection of sensual stories. I personally enjoyed the variety of themes and plots, all linked to the image of the rose. Thank you, Freya's Bower, for giving us readers yet another exciting collection."
" Kayleigh Jamison then leads us on a delicious adventure with a historic twist."

Buy the book!

A Rose Of Any Colour Book Two: Maledom is available now from Freya's Bower, featuring stories by Canice Brown-Porter, Miranda Heart, Kayleigh Jamison, Emily Ryan-Davis, Katrina Strauss, and Joe Wilson.

--
Kayleigh Jamison