New page properties

Michal Widurek

Jun 29, 2018, 4:26:48 AM6/29/18
to Hippo Community
Hi,
Is it possible to add custom settings for page properties?

Now we have: "Page title", "Primary document", "Page template" if toggle is "on"
I would like to create new one
"theme colour" as a dropdown list.
Can I load there items from document which is value list (document type)?

My target is: allow to editors choose different theme colours per page.
So in document which is value list I have:
theme-default.css
theme-blue.css
theme-red.css
theme-green.css etc..

Thanks,
Michal

Woonsan Ko

Jun 29, 2018, 10:22:04 AM6/29/18
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 4:26 AM, Michal Widurek <michal....@ovoenergy.com> wrote:
Hi,
Is it possible to add custom settings for page properties?
No.
I have also thought that it would be really nice if there's custom annotation support even for a Landing Page (or its prototype page) somehow to be able to define available parameters in the setting UI like we can do now for ChannelInfo (ref: https://www.onehippo.org/library/concepts/channels/define-channel-configuration-parameters.html).
Please feel free to ask by creating a JIRA ticket in https://issues.onehippo.com/projects/CHANNELMGR with your use case description.

Now we have: "Page title", "Primary document", "Page template" if toggle is "on"
I would like to create new one
"theme colour" as a dropdown list.
Can I load there items from document which is value list (document type)?

My target is: allow to editors choose different theme colours per page.
So in document which is value list I have:
theme-default.css
theme-blue.css
theme-red.css
theme-green.css etc..
A workaround would be to use an HstComponent with parameters. You can place it somewhere on the top in pages and let users edit its parameters. And the component may do head contributions for the selected theme.

Regards,

Woonsan

Thanks,
Michal

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)