Hippo Base Project generate

Ben-10@Dev

May 7, 2014, 1:45:03 PM5/7/14
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
   I was trying to generate project with hippo base project archetype.

But i don't know archetypeGroupId, archetypeArtifactId, archetypeRepository.

Please tell me where i can find these value to generate project.

Thanks

Gerard Klijs

May 7, 2014, 1:55:45 PM5/7/14
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com

You can find them here: http://www.onehippo.org/7_8/trails/developer-trail/hippo-baby-steps.html

--
*** The 2014 Hippo GetTogether will take place on May 16 in Amsterdam, register at http://hgt14.onehippo.org ***

Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

Ben-10@Dev

May 8, 2014, 4:23:03 PM5/8/14
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
   Thanks for your's reply. I appreciate this.

     I know these baby steps and archetypes they are using.But i want to generate project with maven with using the archetype that have hippo demo project behavior (i.e.  like        http://www.demo.onehippo.com/).

   I have been also gone to repository url http://maven.onehippo.com/maven2/com/onehippo/gogreen/hippogogreen/ and use archetypeVersions but no version have any jar to generate project like hippo-go-green-demo.

I need repository URL and artifactId and groupId to generate the project like hippo-go-green-demo . Please help me.

Thanks

Gerard Klijs

May 8, 2014, 4:33:20 PM5/8/14
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com

You can't gogreen is no archetype project. I also wonder why you would like that, gegreen is nice as example, but not as start for a project.

Ben-10@Dev

May 8, 2014, 5:22:16 PM5/8/14
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
OK.

Thanks

Bert Leunis

May 9, 2014, 3:00:35 AM5/9/14
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I think this the page you are looking for: http://www.onehippo.org/library/development/check-out-go-green-from-subversion.html. I think the 3.09.01 gives you the latest version, running on hippo 7.9.

With kind regards/Met vriendelijke groet,
Bert Leunis

Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 101 Main Street, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com