Upgrade Hippo CMS-10.2.0 to Hippo version 12.1.0

GAURAV SINGH

Dec 14, 2017, 6:40:17 AM12/14/17
to Hippo Community
Hello World!

My current application is running on Hippo CMS version 10.2.0 and I want it to upgrade that to latest Hippo version 12.1.0
Is there any guidelines and best practices already available and/or any suggestions from your end.

Thanks in advance!

Marijan Milicevic

Dec 14, 2017, 8:31:57 AM12/14/17
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
see:

cheers
marijan

Thanks in advance!

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

Gaurav Singh

Marijan Milicevic

Dec 14, 2017, 12:02:07 PM12/14/17
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
link already provided in previous reply, or do you need more information?
/m

Gaurav Singh

Jan 4, 2018, 9:18:47 AM1/4/18
to Hippo Community
Hello Marijan,

The link you provided needs login and some sort of Enterprise account in order to access the documents. On this forum, I am looking for general guide and best practices that shall be followed while upgrade.

Regards,
Gaurav Singh