Distributed site and CMS environment

sehgal.h...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2016, 2:34:55 AM9/1/16
to Hippo Community
Hi

We have a CMS  on one server and site on other, is there a way to link them with the same storage on a filesystem?

Scenario:

CMS is up on one server with repository(STORAGE) on file system local host port9080.
Site is present on a different server localhost port 9081.

Site gives a Server Error.
logs show repository exception.

Thanks and regards
Hitesh Sehgal

Ard Schrijvers

Sep 1, 2016, 4:37:18 AM9/1/16
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 8:34 AM, <sehgal.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> We have a CMS on one server and site on other, is there a way to link them
> with the same storage on a filesystem?

We use normal clustering setup for this. You can find on onehippo.org
which clustering options are supported

HTH,

Regards Ard

> Scenario:
>
> CMS is up on one server with repository(STORAGE) on file system local host
> port9080.
> Site is present on a different server localhost port 9081.
>
> Site gives a Server Error.
> logs show repository exception.
>

> Thanks and regards
> Hitesh Sehgal
>

> --
> Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about
> Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

> "Hippo Community" group.
> email to hippo-communi...@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/hippo-community.

Hippo Netherlands, Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam, Netherlands
Hippo USA, Inc. 71 Summer Street, 2nd Floor Boston, MA 02110, United
states of America.

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com