Permission for access to repository | Hippo Folders

Hitesh Sehgal

May 19, 2017, 2:43:50 AM5/19/17
to Hippo Community
Hi All

This is in line of my previous questions, that I have posted on this forum,
We have 4 sites configured in same CMS. The User wants to have a access based mechanism like user for one site should not be able to author on other site.
We consulted the below link but could not gain much insights,

Regards
Lear

Jasper Floor

May 19, 2017, 4:27:52 AM5/19/17
to Hippo Community
Hi,

this is a bit more complicated than using the standard security. You will have to set up custom domains.

See here:
https://www.onehippo.org/library/concepts/security/domains.html

mvg,
Jasper

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

phuon...@gmail.com

Apr 16, 2018, 5:13:58 PM4/16/18
to Hippo Community
Hi,

i've set up everything and my users are able to see only the channels and folders that they're supposed to see.  My only problem is that my authors and editors are not able to create pages.  What is the permissions that I have to assign to allow for page creation?

I have:
Channel A
Content A
Domain A
domain-A-editor-group
domain-A-editor-member
domain-A-group has read/write access to Domain A as editor

If I log in as editor, I can create pages.  If I login as domain-A-editor-member, I cannot.

Please help!
My

On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 8:43 AM, Hitesh Sehgal <sehgal.h...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All

This is in line of my previous questions, that I have posted on this forum,
We have 4 sites configured in same CMS. The User wants to have a access based mechanism like user for one site should not be able to author on other site.
We consulted the below link but could not gain much insights,

Regards
Lear

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

Jasper Floor

Apr 23, 2018, 5:15:06 AM4/23/18
to Hippo Community
MOst likely you haven't set the permissions correctly.

Study the permissions on that page to see how.

Also, share your configuration here, it's hard to tell what is wrong without the details.

mvg,
Jasper

RSS: https://groups.google.com/group/hippo-community/feed/rss_v2_0_msgs.xml?num=50
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hippo Community" group.