Deploying Hippo as a sub-site

Rafael

May 8, 2018, 6:43:03 PM5/8/18
to Hippo Community
I need to deploy the site app as a sub-site - something like this: nonhippowebsite.com/hippowebsite

What's the best way to deploy the site app so that it looks for all it's dependencies in /hippowebsite? ( /hippowebsite/binaires and /hippowebsite/webfiles )
Would it be as ROOT.war or hippowebsite.war?

I tried setting up the site the config to package and deploy the site as hippowebsite.war - similar to ROOT.war config, but that breaks the app. Is the config for ROOT.war diff from hippowebsite.war?

Thanks in advance!

Barış Can Vural

May 9, 2018, 1:29:08 AM5/9/18
to Hippo Community
Hi,

You need to provide shared dependencies to this site.war. Also you need the repository.war in this setup