Use hippo to store translations for angular-translate

Serena

May 27, 2016, 5:31:35 PM5/27/16
to Hippo Community
I am looking into using hippo with angular-translate. Has anyone here manged to make this work and do you have any pointers to reference material.

Thanks
Serena

Mathijs den Burger

Jun 6, 2016, 11:36:11 AM6/6/16
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 11:31 PM, Serena <serena.l...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am looking into using hippo with angular-translate. Has anyone here manged to make this work and do you have any pointers to reference material.

How do you want to combine them?

I can image you want to render an Angular app in your Hippo-powered site, and in that app you want to use angular-translate to translate labels of that app. That should be straightfoward.

Or do you want to maintain those translations in Hippo somehow? That's more work. You could create your own REST endpoints that serve these translations, and use angular-translate-loader-static-files to fetch them.

hth,
Mathijs