Time-out on liveuser session

Gerard Klijs

Jul 13, 2015, 9:13:27 AM7/13/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
For a project we use the liveuser to send some information to a gsa instance. The initial/full load could take some time as there needs to be around 7000 beans to be pushed.
We already tried multiple things, trying to find what goes wrong, but it seems losing the liveuser session is the cause.
After about 150.000 ms we see the following message in the logs:

13.07.2015 10:38:32 INFO  [org.hippoecm.repository.security.HippoAccessManager.close():324] Closed HippoAccessManager for user liveuser

Is there indeed a time out set somewhere and could we set it a little higher?

Gerard Klijs

Jul 24, 2015, 3:58:39 AM7/24/15
to Hippo Community, ger...@finalist.com
It turned out the problem was located within the taxonomy object. The problem was solved by building a map with all the information we needed for the gsa, before sending the feed. So there does not seem to be a time-out on the doaction. So this issue can be closed.

Jeroen Reijn

Jul 24, 2015, 5:03:25 AM7/24/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com, ger...@finalist.com
Thanks Gerard for this valuable feedback!
--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

Sent from Gmail Mobile