Time field in hippo

Prabudoss H

Feb 21, 2018, 3:33:08 PM2/21/18
to Hippo Community
Hi,

Is there an option to have just time field (not date) in the document type. We have a requirement to author event 'Time Start' and 'Time End'. We are using the "date" field in both the places but the date in 'Time End' is redundant since it is a same day event and we don't want the client to enter date in both the places

v11.2.1

Any help regarding this is much appreciated, thank you!

Rgds,
Prabu

Prabudoss H

Feb 26, 2018, 11:11:43 AM2/26/18
to Hippo Community
@here, appreciate if anyone give me some pointers to achieve this, thx!

Eleftherios Karamoulas

Feb 26, 2018, 11:18:03 AM2/26/18
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hello Prabudoss,

and check the section Configure the Date Pattern for a Particular Date Field in a Document Type maybe thats what you are looking for.

Kind regards,
Lef

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

Eleftherios Karamoulas
Software engineer

email-sig-logo.png