Intergrating Swagger Lab

Michel Drenthe

Nov 24, 2015, 5:30:57 AM11/24/15
to Hippo Community
I have followed the example and run into a couple of problems:
I created the project from: archetypeVersion=3.1.0

During the lab it state that for testing i should go to: http://localhost:8080/site/rest/api-docs
This link never started to work. Following the swagger.io manual I found that http://localhost:8080/site/rest/swagger.json  or ../swagger.yaml
Do get created.

When continue with the last part where swagger-ui will get included. I used the same trick where i put everything inside webfiles.
  • renamed index.html to index.ftl
  • converted all link into <@hst.webfile path= {right path} />
  • Some hacking inside the console to create a template -> page -> sitemap
  • Inside the whitelist file of webfile include all the new files.

Now swagger-ui.js won't load. (loading it from http://petstore.swagger.io/swagger-ui.js worked)
All other files will load.

Why won't this file get included into the site?

Mathijs den Burger

Nov 24, 2015, 6:19:33 AM11/24/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Is that file larger than 256kb? If so, it won't be synced. By default only files up to 256kb are synced. That can be changed though - see [1]. If that's not it, the web files troubleshooting page [2] may help to drill down the problem.

hth,
Mathijs

Michel Drenthe

Nov 24, 2015, 6:48:32 AM11/24/15