Folder permissions

Luis Amado

Nov 24, 2015, 8:04:28 AM11/24/15
to Hippo Community
Hello, good afternoon.
I am working on permissions for folders, so only users belonging to a certain domain can have readwrite role on a certain resource. At the same time, I want to revoke access to all the rest of the domains except admin.
How can I do it?

Best regards, Luis.

Ard Schrijvers

Nov 24, 2015, 8:36:41 AM11/24/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hey Luis, [1] should get you going,

Regards Ard

[1] http://www.onehippo.org/library/concepts/security/set-permissions-on-folders.html
> --
> Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about
> Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

> "Hippo Community" group.
> email to hippo-communi...@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hippo-community.

Hippo Netherlands, Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam, Netherlands
Hippo USA, Inc.- 745 Atlantic Ave, Eight Floor, Boston MA 02111,
United states of America.

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com