Rest api persist Document

youssouf adaweh

Feb 15, 2017, 8:24:38 AM2/15/17
to Hippo Community
I have rest api who persist and publish a new Document. I have a problem. When I save or persist the document, it appears in CMS admin but the fields of the new Document are empty.

I check inside the method rest and inside the methode bind, It is ok ( the fields of document are not empty).

Thank you

youssouf adaweh

Feb 16, 2017, 3:21:56 AM2/16/17
to Hippo Community
Is anyone there ???

Bert Leunis

Feb 16, 2017, 4:02:16 AM2/16/17
to Hippo Community
On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 9:21 AM, youssouf adaweh <hamad...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is anyone there ???
The community forum here is a free service where people may be willing to help you out with your technical questions about Hippo CMS. Demanding attention like this is not very consistent with the guidelines for this forum, please check them out: https://www.onehippo.org/about/community/hippo-community-guidelines.html

Le mercredi 15 février 2017 14:24:38 UTC+1, youssouf adaweh a écrit :
I have rest api who persist and publish a new Document. I have a problem. When I save or persist the document, it appears in CMS admin but the fields of the new Document are empty.

I check inside the method rest and inside the methode bind, It is ok ( the fields of document are not empty).
My guess is that the bind method does not return true when you made a change to the node.

Thank you

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

youssouf adaweh

Feb 16, 2017, 9:38:23 AM2/16/17
to Hippo Community
Sorry for that.