Adding nodes

Mike Trinh

Dec 21, 2016, 2:15:29 AM12/21/16
to Hippo Community
Hey guys,

I am trying to create a groovy script to convert a document with a list of contentblocks to a separate document with one contentblock. By using the Channel manager i want to include those separate documents in the channel. I am able to create a hippo:handle document with child nodes manually. Im capable of creating these documents but not been able to add the contentblock --> compounds to these child nodes. Each compound that i want to add to the node is different. So a manually set of the compound is off limits. I do not want to create a function that sets the properties of the compound manually because i have to make an exception for each property in the compound. Is there a way to add the whole contentblocks to a node?

Kinds regards,

Mike Trinh