auto load configuration after modify xml file

thuan.nguyen

Mar 3, 2017, 2:13:28 AM3/3/17
to Hippo Community
Hello all,

Today, I need edit, add or delete a node configuration of Hippo, ex: template.xml
I using auto export and edit it but when I save xml file, all change cannot apply in console
I need this feature because I don't want open console if I work in development.

Thanks.

William Borg Barthet

Mar 3, 2017, 3:50:04 AM3/3/17
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I'm not 100% sure I understand what you're trying to achieve. However, if you change your bootstrap xml and re-compile the entire project (mvn clean verify from the root level), you should see the changes to your bootstrap files in your repository. Make sure you also remove your local repo if you have it outside your target folder (delete ./storage if it is there).

HTH

William

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

William Borg Barthet
SOLUTION ARCHITECT / TRAINER
 william.borgbarthet@bloomreach.com
+44 739 396 4977

Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 71 Summer Street, Boston, MA 02110

DE +49 170 4074731
NL +31 20 522 44 66
US +1 877 414 47 76 (toll free)
www.onehippo.com
www.onehippo.org

thuan.nguyen

Mar 3, 2017, 4:12:02 AM3/3/17
to Hippo Community
Hi William,

Currently, I using mysql for Hippo. If I change modify a node in XML file. I need re-complie. But now I want modify a node and save xml file then synchonize config this to console and without re-compile, I want it the same with we update a freemarker file.

Vào 15:50:04 UTC+7 Thứ Sáu, ngày 03 tháng 3 năm 2017, william.borgbarthet đã viết:

On 3 March 2017 at 07:13, thuan.nguyen <ducth...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello all,

Today, I need edit, add or delete a node configuration of Hippo, ex: template.xml
I using auto export and edit it but when I save xml file, all change cannot apply in console
I need this feature because I don't want open console if I work in development.

Thanks.

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

William Borg Barthet
SOLUTION ARCHITECT / TRAINER
 william.borgbarthet...@bloomreach.com

Marijan Milicevic

Mar 3, 2017, 4:18:48 AM3/3/17
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 10:12 AM, thuan.nguyen <ducth...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi William,

Currently, I using mysql for Hippo. If I change modify a node in XML file. I need re-complie. But now I want modify a node and save xml file then synchonize config this to console and without re-compile, I want it the same with we update a freemarker file.

RSS: https://groups.google.com/group/hippo-community/feed/rss_v2_0_msgs.xml?num=50
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hippo Community" group.