taxonomy customization

Srinivas Jasti

Jun 28, 2018, 7:07:17 AM6/28/18
to Hippo Community
Purpose:   I  want to add fields and List to Taxonomy editor  so that I could then use those details at each taxonomy node.

what I have done: I did go through  https://www.onehippo.org/library/concepts/plugins/taxonomy/category-detail-view-editor-customization.html, However the steps are not very clear perhaps to me.

What I want : clear steps to add a fields  and menu  in Taxonomy editor  as a way of customising it .

Many Thanks
Srinivas Jasti

Marijan Milicevic

Jun 28, 2018, 7:17:34 AM6/28/18
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
it would help if you could indicate which part is unclear?
/m

Many Thanks
Srinivas Jasti

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

Srinivas Jasti

Jun 28, 2018, 8:11:05 AM6/28/18
to Hippo Community
I am referring to  the Heading  Custom Taxonomy Editor Plugin class.
1. I follow that configuration has to be updated .
2.What is not clear : can this be used for version 11.2.
3.Where the class extending the TaxonomyEditorPlugin needs to be added.
4.How to add additional UI components in its FTL markup.
Any help in this regard would be great..
Regards
Srinivas Jasti

Marijan Milicevic

Jun 28, 2018, 8:52:43 AM6/28/18
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 2:11 PM, Srinivas Jasti <sja...@rocketlawyer.co.uk> wrote:
I am referring to  the Heading  Custom Taxonomy Editor Plugin class.
1. I follow that configuration has to be updated .
2.What is not clear : can this be used for version 11.2.

3.Where the class extending the TaxonomyEditorPlugin needs to be added.

that is described in section mentioning plugin/src/main/resources/hippoecm-extension.xml   file
4.How to add additional UI components in its FTL markup.

There is no FTL markup involved...

/m