Data Security with Hippo CMS Cloud Service

PK A

Jul 22, 2016, 1:05:44 AM7/22/16
to Hippo Community
Hi

I am looking for some information around how  security can be dealt with on the cloud with Hippo-as-a-Service. Specifically I want to know who takes care of what i.e. which security is customer responsibility and which one will be managed by Hippo.

So as I understand the application level security in terms of vulnerability testing would be customer problem. All network security would be managed by Hippo. How about the Data Security? If the database that Hippo connects to is on-premise, then I guess the data security would be the customer managed. If it is on cloud would it be managed by Hippo? Pls throw some light on this. Any pointers to documentation, reference papers in this regard would be helpful. Thanks

Stefan Schinkel

Jul 22, 2016, 6:37:19 AM7/22/16
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi, this paper might help.

Best

Kind regards

Stefan Schinkel

71 Summer Street, 2nd Floor, Boston, MA 02110

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

Hippo OnDemand Security Brief.pdf

PK A

Jul 25, 2016, 5:03:25 AM7/25/16
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, this was just what I was looking for ...Thanks

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Hippo Community" group.