Exposing REST service to output documents in specific folder structure.

João Ribeiro

Feb 27, 2018, 8:35:28 AM2/27/18
to Hippo Community
Hi All,

Firstavall I want to say thanks, for taking the time and read this post.

Currently we started using HIPPO as a CMS and the first project that we need to deliver is to allow our business users to create some static documents (like news) and expose this documents in JSON to a frontend application. So I would like to get some pointers on how we can accomplish this. The plan is to retrieve this documents, taking into account their folder hierarchies (each folder is created with a partial path).

Many thanks in advance for the help.

Regards,
Joao R.

Jasper Floor

Feb 27, 2018, 8:45:41 AM2/27/18
to Hippo Community
Hi,

See [1] for an ootb solution. Or look around there and see how to implement custom rest services.

mvg,
Jasper

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)