Auto export not working after hippo upgrade to 12.2.0

Rahul Tapdiya

Apr 3, 2018, 4:44:47 PM4/3/18
to Hippo Community
Hi,

We have recently upgraded Hippo version from 12.0.2 to 12.2.0.
As per the steps provided for the upgrade, It included bumping up the version number in Root POM and including newer values for essentials.version, taglibs.version properties in POM.

But ever since we've updated to 12.2.0 our auto export stopped working.

So, Now, Any change we made to doc-type definition will not be reflected in related .yaml files.

Does anyone know solution to this problem?

Rahul

Marijan Milicevic

Apr 3, 2018, 5:30:56 PM4/3/18
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
I don't think anyone knows solution to your project related problem without access to it,
the easiest way is to run archetype skeleton project and compare your project files and see what you are missing.
check also:

and if you have enterprise account, check upgrade documentation.
cheers
marijan

Rahul

--
Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

Rahul Tapdiya

Apr 5, 2018, 3:53:45 PM4/5/18
to Hippo Community

Hi,

We've compared the config files of archetype skeleton project and they look similar.

In addition, we've tried setting up breakpoints in the classes of hippo-repository-engine-5.0.2.jar and none of break points got fired.

These breakpoints fire up on previous version(12.0.2).

We've already checked system properties like project.basedir, repo.autoexport.allowed, repo.bootstrap and they look fine.

We are also getting following feedback in the Tomcat logs during startup of the cms.war webapp:

[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 15:18:32 INFO  Changes to repository path '/' will be exported to directory 'repository-data/application'
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 15:18:32 INFO  Module at 'repository-data/development' registered to update existing definitions via auto-export without mapping to a repository path
[INFO] [talledLocalContainer] 15:18:32 INFO  autoexport service enabled

But still, autoexport is not working. Are these classes under hippo-repository-engine-5.0.2.jar configured somewhere in console that could be causing this issue?
Could you please help?

On Tuesday, April 3, 2018 at 5:30:56 PM UTC-4, marijan milicevic wrote:
On Tue, Apr 3, 2018 at 10:44 PM, Rahul Tapdiya <rahulkuma...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Rahul Tapdiya

Apr 9, 2018, 2:36:44 PM4/9/18
to Hippo Community
We've had following dependencies in our CMS POM causing this issue

               <dependency>
<groupId>org.onehippo.cms7.hst.components</groupId>
<artifactId>hst-core</artifactId>
<version>${hst.version}</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>

<dependency>
<groupId>org.onehippo.cms7.hst.dependencies</groupId>
<artifactId>hst-server-dependencies</artifactId>
<type>pom</type>
<version>${hst.version}</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>

<dependency>
<groupId>org.onehippo.cms7.hst.dependencies</groupId>
<artifactId>hst-spring-dependencies</artifactId>
<type>pom</type>
<version>${hst.version}</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>

<dependency>
<groupId>org.onehippo.cms7.hst.dependencies</groupId>
<artifactId>hst-client-dependencies</artifactId>
<type>pom</type>
<version>${hst.version}</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>