Multiple menus

Eric Nguyen personal

Mar 30, 2015, 3:14:13 AM3/30/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to have a footer which includes all the menu items in the top menu bar (it makes sense right?).
Therefore, I'd  like to reuse the menu in Menus component in multiple places.

How can I achieve that?

Ard Schrijvers

Mar 30, 2015, 3:27:38 AM3/30/15
to hippo-c...@googlegroups.com
Make the menu component a separate component with its own
hst:componentconfiguration node and place it also in the footer
component in the hst configuration in the repository

Regards ARd
> --
> Hippo Community Group: The place for all discussions and announcements about
> Hippo CMS (and HST, repository etc. etc.)

> "Hippo Community" group.
> email to hippo-communi...@googlegroups.com.
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hippo-community.

Hippo Netherlands, Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam, Netherlands
Hippo USA, Inc.- 745 Atlantic Ave, Eight Floor, Boston MA 02111,
United states of America.

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com