What's this timer thing?

Jorge Lima

Nov 21, 2007, 2:21:24 PM11/21/07
to Hipihi
Hai gais! Eggy Lippmann in da hizzouse.
I signed up for this thing but when I try to log in all it gives me is
a neverending timer...

Sue Baskerville ( SuezanneC Baskerville )

Dec 13, 2007, 4:37:36 AM12/13/07
to Hipihi
Do you have the East Asian language pack installed, and the proper
Chinese PRC stuff selected? And the Advanced text services turned
off for the Hipihi shortcut?

There are instructions on my blog at http://suezannecbaskerville.wordpress.com
on the Hipihi page.

Eggy, you should also try Novoking, at Novoking.com. You can import
builds from Maya and 3D Studio Max in Novoking.

Jorge Lima

Dec 13, 2007, 5:55:29 AM12/13/07
to Sue Baskerville ( SuezanneC Baskerville ), Hipihi
Hi Sue, I have since been able to get in, but all hipihi does is crash.
The timer thing appears to count the time it takes to log you in and
on that particular day hipihi must have been busy so i couldn't log in
and just got a neverending timer.
Wasn't Kaneva also able to import items?