Vote Your most Concerned HiPiHi Policies!

1 view

Andy Zhang

Jul 20, 2007, 5:48:10 AM7/20/07
to hipihi...@googlegroups.com
hi, everyone,

The HiPiHi team is now working on the policies of this era. We would like our residents to take part in our discussions on the invitation policy, virtual currency, land, naming system, account management, communities, and the "Early Adopter" Plan etc. Now, you can start with voting the sequence that the following policies to be released and executed.

please read the detailed info and vote here:

http://forums.hipihi.com/main-read-11-ff80808113d2c36c0113e2f3c8e97555.html

thanks for your attention and please forward the vote post to ppl who interested in it.

Best

Zafka