crashing

filthyfluno

Nov 2, 2007, 11:36:48 AM11/2/07
to Hipihi
Hello everyone. I'm crashing whenever I hit a button on the bottom of
the client software. I can log in
and run the client, walk, run, and fly around, but that's it. I
noticed another post about this but need some
help to solve the problem. THANKS!

Nick Wilson

Nov 6, 2007, 10:07:25 AM11/6/07
to Hipihi
I have the same issue if anyone has an idea how to solve it?

Daneel Ariantho

Nov 6, 2007, 10:33:07 AM11/6/07
to hipihi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nick,

Your problem is because you did not install the East
Asian Language Pack for Windows, please download our lastest 30014 sp2
edition ( http://www.hipihi.com/download/HiPiHi_world_30014_sp2.exe)
and follow the instruction here at
http://forums.hipihi.com/main-read-68-ff8080811481c464011481cbeb38006c.html
So you Need to reboot with the Chinese language support before use HiPiHi ...
I think this will solve your problem with the headless thing too :)
Don't forget to print the english translation of the interface on the HiPiHi website.

Hope this will be heplfull,
See you in HiPiHi,
----------------------------------
Daneel Ariantho  ( Daneel in HiPiHi )
daneel....@gmail.com
http://daneel-ariantho.blogspot.com
http://daneelariantho.wordpress.com
http://daneel.ariantho.online.fr
http://daneel-ariantho.tumblr.com
http://www.ziki.com/fr/people/daneelariantho
----------------------------------

Nick Wilson

Nov 7, 2007, 4:33:22 AM11/7/07
to Daneel Ariantho, hipihi...@googlegroups.com
Im pretty certain i did install it. It asked me for the windows disk
and installed. but i will go through your instructions Daneel and give
it another go! thanks :)

--
Nick Wilson - 57 Miles
http://metaversed.com/

Astarte

Nov 7, 2007, 5:31:41 AM11/7/07
to Hipihi
If the Language options are not setup correctly, when you click on any
button, the game is unable to display the submenus and will
automatically keel over and die (or as they say "Exit")

Simple instructions are. Install East Asia Language pack (which you
have already done).

Then in control panel (Date, Time, Language Regional) / Regional
Language options /advanced tab make sure Chinese (PRC) is selected in
top drop box and make sure the bottom box has "GB18030 Simplified
Chinese" ticked. The first action with the top box will force you to
restart your machine to complete. Just restart and HiPiHi will run
just fine.

Hope this helps :)

On Nov 7, 9:33 am, "Nick Wilson" <clickinflue...@googlemail.com>
wrote:

> Im pretty certain i did install it. It asked me for the windows disk
> and installed. but i will go through your instructions Daneel and give
> it another go! thanks :)
>

> On 06/11/2007, Daneel Ariantho <daneel.arian...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Hi Nick,
>
> > Your problem is because you did not install the East
> > Asian Language Pack for Windows, please download our lastest 30014 sp2
> > edition (
> >http://www.hipihi.com/download/HiPiHi_world_30014_sp2.exe)
> > and follow the instruction here at

> >http://forums.hipihi.com/main-read-68-ff8080811481c464011481cbeb38006...

> > So you Need to reboot with the Chinese language support before use HiPiHi
> > I think this will solve your problem with the headless thing too :)
> > Don't forget to print the english translation of the interface on the HiPiHi
> > website.
>
> > Hope this will be heplfull,
>
> > See you in HiPiHi,
> > ----------------------------------
> > Daneel Ariantho ( Daneel in HiPiHi )

> > daneel.arian...@gmail.com

isaia...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2007, 12:37:01 PM11/7/07
to Hipihi
Hi , Nick, Welcome you to come to HiPiHi,. Actually, I listen to your
broadcast every week : )

For our foreign guests, if you have any further problems on using
HiPiHi, please go to HiPiHi official forum --oversea zone,
http://forums.hipihi.com/forum-index-68.html
I will consult our techinicians and try our best to answer your
question: )

On Nov 7, 5:33 pm, "Nick Wilson" <clickinflue...@googlemail.com>
wrote:

> Im pretty certain i did install it. It asked me for the windows disk
> and installed. but i will go through your instructions Daneel and give
> it another go! thanks :)
>

> On 06/11/2007, Daneel Ariantho <daneel.arian...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Hi Nick,
>
> > Your problem is because you did not install the East
> > Asian Language Pack for Windows, please download our lastest 30014 sp2
> > edition (
> >http://www.hipihi.com/download/HiPiHi_world_30014_sp2.exe)
> > and follow the instruction here at

> >http://forums.hipihi.com/main-read-68-ff8080811481c464011481cbeb38006...

> > So you Need to reboot with the Chinese language support before use HiPiHi
> > I think this will solve your problem with the headless thing too :)
> > Don't forget to print the english translation of the interface on the HiPiHi
> > website.
>
> > Hope this will be heplfull,
>
> > See you in HiPiHi,
> > ----------------------------------
> > Daneel Ariantho ( Daneel in HiPiHi )

> > daneel.arian...@gmail.com

> > 2007/11/6, Nick Wilson <clickinflue...@googlemail.com>:

> > > I have the same issue if anyone has an idea how to solve it?

> --
> Nick Wilson - 57 Mileshttp://metaversed.com/http://twitter.com/NickWilson

> SkypeNickWilson- Hide quoted text -

Astarte

Nov 7, 2007, 8:11:57 PM11/7/07
to Hipihi
Just be aware that windows will happily run most programs with these
settings, however you may occasionally come across some installation
messages displaying in chinese, or occassional strange characters when
the apostrophy character should be displayed. !! So your choice if
you want to revert the settings back to normal in between sessions on
HiPiHi.