How can I tell what errors in CodeError.js are causing compilation to fail?

Michael Jensen

Jun 29, 2011, 9:33:55 PM6/29/11
to HipHop for PHP Dev
The github documentation states that errors in CodeError.js will often
end up being runtime errors. I'd like to compile my (moderate)
existing code base with hphp but am finding it hard to determine what
is causing the build to fail.

If it makes a difference, the compiler is giving me errors about
missing whitespace in a macro, but I expect the issue is being caused
by errors in the PHP.

I had a go at compiling a fresh installation of CodeIgniter (the
framework we're using) and although it generates errors in
CodeError.js it compiles fine...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Michael