HipHop Notice: Tried to invoke ... but file not found.

Patrick Allaert

Jul 18, 2011, 6:48:41 AM7/18/11
to hiphop-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

After having compiled PHPCodeSniffer without any specific warning or error:

$ hphp --input-list=files.list -k1 --log=3 --include-path="."
--force=1 --cluster-count=50 -v "AllDynamic=true" -v
"AllVolatile=true"
running hphp...
creating temporary directory /tmp/hphp_LLUmAg ...
parsing inputs...
parsing inputs took 0'00" (172 ms) wall time
pre-optimizing...
pre-optimizing took 0'00" (49 ms) wall time
inferring types...
inferring types took 0'00" (173 ms) wall time
post-optimizing...
post-optimizing took 0'00" (38 ms) wall time
creating CPP files...
creating CPP files took 0'00" (287 ms) wall time
saving code errors...
compiling and linking CPP files...

compiling and linking CPP files took 1'22" (82646 ms) wall time
all files saved in /tmp/hphp_LLUmAg ...
running hphp took 1'23" (83586 ms) wall time

files.list has been created with:
$ cd /opt/HPHPCodeSniffer/
$ find -name \*.php > files.list

This has created the files.list file with relatives paths to .php ones.

I try to run it with the following command:

$ /tmp/hphp_LLUmAg/program -f phpcs.php -- --standard=ezpnext
~/Projets/ezp-next/ezp/
HipHop Notice: Tried to invoke
/opt/HPHPCodeSniffer/PHP/CodeSniffer/Standards/ezpnext/Sniffs/ControlStructures/ControlSignatureSniff.php
but file not found. in PHP/CodeSniffer.php on line 660
HipHop Notice: Tried to invoke
/opt/HPHPCodeSniffer/PHP/CodeSniffer/Standards/ezpnext/Sniffs/Functions/FunctionCallSignatureSniff.php
but file not found. in PHP/CodeSniffer.php on line 660
HipHop Notice: Tried to invoke
/opt/HPHPCodeSniffer/PHP/CodeSniffer/Standards/ezpnext/Sniffs/Classes/ClassDeclarationSniff.php
but file not found. in PHP/CodeSniffer.php on line 660
HipHop Notice: Tried to invoke
/opt/HPHPCodeSniffer/PHP/CodeSniffer/Standards/ezpnext/Sniffs/ControlStructures/ControlSignatureSniff.php
but file not found. in PHP/CodeSniffer.php on line 272
HipHop Fatal error: unknown class
ezpnext_Sniffs_ControlStructures_ControlSignatureSniff in
PHP/CodeSniffer.php on line 0

The mentioned files all exist:
$ ls -l /opt/HPHPCodeSniffer/PHP/CodeSniffer/Standards/ezpnext/Sniffs/ControlStructures/ControlSignatureSniff.php
/opt/HPHPCodeSniffer/PHP/CodeSniffer/Standards/ezpnext/Sniffs/Functions/FunctionCallSignatureSniff.php
/opt/HPHPCodeSniffer/PHP/CodeSniffer/Standards/ezpnext/Sniffs/Classes/ClassDeclarationSniff.php
/opt/HPHPCodeSniffer/PHP/CodeSniffer/Standards/ezpnext/Sniffs/ControlStructures/ControlSignatureSniff.php
-rw-r--r-- 1 patrick.allaert patrick.allaert 9096 Jul 15 19:10
/opt/HPHPCodeSniffer/PHP/CodeSniffer/Standards/ezpnext/Sniffs/Classes/ClassDeclarationSniff.php
-rw-r--r-- 1 patrick.allaert patrick.allaert 1341 Jul 15 17:11
/opt/HPHPCodeSniffer/PHP/CodeSniffer/Standards/ezpnext/Sniffs/ControlStructures/ControlSignatureSniff.php
-rw-r--r-- 1 patrick.allaert patrick.allaert 1341 Jul 15 17:11
/opt/HPHPCodeSniffer/PHP/CodeSniffer/Standards/ezpnext/Sniffs/ControlStructures/ControlSignatureSniff.php
-rw-r--r-- 1 patrick.allaert patrick.allaert 8744 Jul 15 18:55
/opt/HPHPCodeSniffer/PHP/CodeSniffer/Standards/ezpnext/Sniffs/Functions/FunctionCallSignatureSniff.php

and the unknown class should be known:

$ grep -Pr ezpnext_Sniffs_ControlStructures_ControlSignatureSniff
/opt/HPHPCodeSniffer
/opt/HPHPCodeSniffer/PHP/CodeSniffer/Standards/ezpnext/Sniffs/ControlStructures/ControlSignatureSniff.php:class
ezpnext_Sniffs_ControlStructures_ControlSignatureSniff extends
PHP_CodeSniffer_Standards_AbstractPatternSniff

as this file is part of files.list.

Any clue about the warnings and why the
ezpnext_Sniffs_ControlStructures_ControlSignatureSniff can't be found
?

Patrick

kiddo

Jul 18, 2011, 8:07:19 AM7/18/11
to HipHop for PHP Dev
I've encountered this problem before.
This is because you didn't compile (HPHP) you PHP source code in the
source code folder.

For example, you PHP source codes are located in example/ folder.
So, your current folder (terminal) when you want to compile the source
codes is:

~/example > $HPHP_HOME/src/hphp/hphp .....

And I think your file.list also have to be located in that folder too.

Tell me if it works.

kiddo

Jul 18, 2011, 8:09:22 AM7/18/11
to HipHop for PHP Dev
Correction:

*your PHP source code.

Patrick Allaert

Jul 18, 2011, 8:15:44 AM7/18/11
to hiphop-...@googlegroups.com
2011/7/18 kiddo <wandi...@gmail.com>:

> Correction:
>
> *your PHP source code.
>
> On Jul 18, 7:07 pm, kiddo <wandi.li...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've encountered this problem before.
>> This is because you didn't compile (HPHP) you PHP source code in the
>> source code folder.
>>
>> For example, you PHP source codes are located in example/ folder.
>> So, your current folder (terminal) when you want to compile the source
>> codes is:
>>
>> ~/example > $HPHP_HOME/src/hphp/hphp .....

This is the case, I compiled it from /opt/HPHPCodeSniffer/.

>> And I think your file.list also have to be located in that folder too.

That was also the case, all php files in the files.list are relative
to the /opt/HPHPCodeSniffer/

Patrick ALLAERT

Aug 2, 2011, 2:47:52 AM8/2/11
to hiphop-...@googlegroups.com