Questions regarding car

Jack Chu

Apr 3, 2015, 2:13:43 PM4/3/15
to hint2search-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Does Hint2Search work with car that has voice command button on their steering wheel?

DYNA Logix

Apr 3, 2015, 2:44:02 PM4/3/15
to hint2search-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
if the button triggers a voice dialing app on your android phone, there is a chance it will work.
You will need to be able to change the default action and/or be able to disable the app which currently handles the voice dial.

Please go ahead and try. Google gives you 120 minutes time to get an automatic refund if it turns out that your car doesn't send a standard voice dial button press.
On top of the 120 minutes, I guarantee a refund within a week of your purchase, if you send me your order number.

So there is really no risk to try, and let's hope for the best!