Does Hint2Search work with AutoVoice or Commandr?

Michael

Nov 18, 2014, 1:59:33 PM11/18/14
to hint2search-...@googlegroups.com
Does Hint2Search work well with AutoVoice or Commandr? There's probably overlapping features, and wasn't sure if they mess each other up, or if they play nice together?

Is it redundant to have both, or are there benefits to utilizing each in their own way?

Thanks!

DYNA Logix

Nov 18, 2014, 6:59:09 PM11/18/14
to hint2search-...@googlegroups.com
I see no reason why they should work together.  Hint2Search does its thing before the voice recognition (switches to Google) Commandr intercepts the voice commands using an Accessibility hack. I suspect Commandr will get updated soon, as Google (sort of) opened up the voice-search API.  But as I said, the two apps should not affect each other.  I haven't tried yet, I would also be curious.