Turns off

Paul Sybrandy

Feb 14, 2015, 7:41:54 PM2/14/15
to hint2search-...@googlegroups.com
every once in awhile the hint automatically turns off. How can I stop this from happening and make sure that the device is always on or how can I stop it from disconnecting often?

DYNA Logix

Feb 16, 2015, 10:50:19 AM2/16/15
to hint2search-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Paul, It sounds
  • either like a low memory situation. I am afraid I can do little, as my app is called up by the system when the headset button is pressed. You might want to remove some memory resident apps from your device
  • or a bluetooth problem, in which case updating the OS would be the ultimate solution, but you can try to unpair and re-pair your headset with the phone
If you find some pattern in this behaviour please let me know, we can try to take some preemptive measures.