Version 1.05 with potential fix for unlock problems

DYNA Logix

Dec 14, 2014, 10:12:36 AM12/14/14
v1.05beta1
►reverted in many ways to methods used in earlier versions: splash screen + removed "single_task" flag + 300ms delay
►fixed unlocking for some of the users

v1.05beta2
►another version for you to test, this one doesn't have the
►I try to remove the splash screen, hoping it wasn't the problem with v1.03 and v1.04
►Please let me know if this still works, or I should keep (at least optionally) the large splash screen

v1.05beta3
►slash screen is back
►single task flag is back
►delay shortened to 100ms

Please sign up for the beta versions explained how in the welcome message (only visible in the destop version of this site): Hint2Search Beta forum

DYNA Logix

Dec 15, 2014, 2:23:49 PM12/15/14
to hint2search-...@googlegroups.com
Published as v1.05