Other Security Bypass Ever??

Brian Bortz

Nov 27, 2014, 4:50:11 PM11/27/14
to hint2search-...@googlegroups.com
I'm thrilled with the performance of this app - LG G3 with Motorola H17. However, I'm wondering if it will ever be able to bypass a better Lock Screen than swipe? Yes, I understand all the ramifications of this but I would prefer it be able choose to be able to bypass a pattern code let's say with the knowledge that a stranger would somehow figure out a way to Bluetooth my phone then start googling things while locked!

Will this ever be possible or is possibly a limitation of Android??

DYNA Logix

Nov 28, 2014, 3:59:37 AM11/28/14
I recommend the new lollipop "SmartLock" feature. It unlocks your device when connected to selected Bluetooth accessories: http://www.cnet.com/videos/use-a-bluetooth-device-to-unlock-your-android-phone-or-tablet/

I'm not sure, but there might be 3rd party alternatives for earlier versions of Android.